TD-Educationese TD-Educationese

Onlne college course work is a joke. I took a number of hybrid classes, and usually it involved having a half assed discussion on a web forum.

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

I gave this a five because it was well thought out and effectively executed. I really enjoyed the animation when it got going. The action was AWESOME! One note to the writer President Zen -- there is no point starting where you did. You need to start where the action begins with the vikings. I talked to a sci-fi writing agent who works with Orbitz you need to start with tension that will draw the audience in. I almost gave up on this animation as they were driving into town, because the build up didn't work.

TD-The First Day TD-The First Day

Ha! Nice, the bit about the Epoxies reminds me of hangin' out at a strip club with Roxy Epoxy quite a while ago. She made fun of me for being a prude and kinda ignoring the strippers - I also have social anxiety weeeee. A cool lady otherwise. Thanks for bringing me back to a fun memory.

Raziberry responds:

The pleasure is all mine.
ALL OF IT.
YOU GET NONE.

Bort Simpon Bort Simpon

that tied my frontal lobe in knots..... woah.....gaaah...

YOLO 2 YOLO 2

oh god the way you animate them dancing craps me up LOL!

At the Door At the Door

I thought it was a really solid piece of animation. The David Firth influence is definitely visible, but not overwelming. The voice acting & audio were good. The only thing that didn't work for me was the maniacal laugh and the end, it's just too generic. It's not creepy it reminds me of some silly Scooby Do type villian.... Otherwise good work

Weapon Brown Weapon Brown

this was really great, but I thought the owner of the Peanuts copyright was a total fascist regarding his copyright. Unfortunately I don't think this will work out man..... I'd love to see an original idea though!

Truth About Roommates Ep7 Truth About Roommates Ep7

This animation was great. The aesthetics, pacing and storyboarding were perfect!
Why be so weirded out by strangers though? I studied music in college, so I'm just used to being kind of an oddball in general. I think when dealing with a new roommate you just have to lay your cards on the table. Crack your worst jokes, talk about your hobbies and just try to be comfortable with yourself. Then there is no room for passive weirdness.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Thank you!
That is good advice, I feel many people do try this approach. But this episode is this way for story reasons. The series is an attempt to talk about things people may feel or think, but don't want to admit or talk about openly.

Thanks for the comment!

Calcium Wrath Calcium Wrath

gross!

The Crawler The Crawler

I really, really liked this, the only thing kinda bugged me is that I felt the dialogue at the beginning was a bit over-written. The voice acting was perfect, but the actual language felt like something out of a Mark Twain book. Great work otherwise!!!